delphi boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delphi boards

I'm interested in these boards. Could someone post a link? And also tell who who the big dogs, royalty, trolls, etc. are.

What is the character of the board. Can I [strikthrough]troll[/strikethrough] have fun there?

Re: delphi boards

Originally posted by GP
    I'm interested in these boards. Could someone post a link? And also tell who who the big dogs, royalty, trolls, etc. are.

What is the character of the board. Can I [strikthrough]troll[/strikethrough] have fun there?
    The Delphi forums for MOO3 are here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/masteroforion3/start

As one of the moderators, I'd recommend you NOT troll there
    Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Re: Re: delphi boards

Originally posted by Xentax

As one of the moderators, I'd recommend you NOT troll there
      I usually have a point even if I am a little tongue in cheek. I'm not a blatant troll. But I like a little bit of "free play".

Comment

I wouldn't troll there if I were you.

Since the cuts were announced, tolerance of time-wasters has gone way down.

It's still a good board to discuss the game though and the only place to get your views heard by Cory, Rantz et al.
        Of course, whether they pay any attention is a different story! Don't tease Rantz!
        The foppish elf, fighting ithkul in a top hat and smoking jacket since 1885

Comment

Welcome, campfreddie

Less tolerant of time-wasters, and less interesting. Not much left to discuss except for newbie questions.

BTW, don't you know that a top hat doesn't go with a smoking jacket? (Silly elf!)
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
          X