Making Lemonade or As the Moo Turns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Lemonade or As the Moo Turns.

Yes folks, I was reinstated as a moderator over the Moo3 forum.

This whole episode is going to be chalked up to a series of missteps and assumptions conspiring to create a worst-case scenario. Through all this people kept their tempers and things were worked out.

Those who have expressed suport for me, thank you. It means a lot to know I'm appreciated.

So, consider this hatchet buried and pass the lemonade.
    -Sencho

"Even the clearest and most perfect circumstantial evidence is likely to be at fault, after all, and therefore ought to be received with great caution. " - Mark Twain

Good to hear, Sencho. Hopefully this is a sign that some sanity is returning around the QS/IG offices.
    Gehenna_CA, Stormtrooper of the Doomed

Comment

Good for you Sencho. Maybe all isn't lost if QS/IG can at least admit they made a stupid mistake and rectify it...

Comment

great news sencho!

so your title now is??
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Unless he is calling in dead (thats his words..lol) today, he should be back full force. He did get his gavel back to smite all the unbelievers with

Comment

Great new Sencho!

Comment

Congratulations. Mods of your calibre are needed now more then ever over on delphi. Have fun with the firefighting ;-)
              We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at
              them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.

Comment

Thanks folks. No title this time Mark, it's easier that way.
                -Sencho

"Even the clearest and most perfect circumstantial evidence is likely to be at fault, after all, and therefore ought to be received with great caution. " - Mark Twain

Comment

Excellent, glad to have you back...
                  I think I'll just write the entire couple of days off as a very sureal dream...

Comment

I'm with you Llama...
                    Congradulations Sencho!!!!

Maybe things will go back to normal now.
                    Chaos, panic and disorder... my work here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      great news sencho!

so your title now is??
                      "Official Moo 3 rival-forum moderator"

Someone had a little bit of shame on his own acts, heh, Sencho? It's good to know that some big Kahuna realised of your value and, most of all, inocence.
                      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
                      X