editing question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing question...

Does anyone out there know of a good .lbx editor? Or maybe just some way to be able to change the automatic design of starbases, etc... I've got everything else just about perfect for my tastes...
    Evolution does not work in straight lines, but the minds of some scientists do.

-- George Gaylord Simpson

hm...I remember downloading Axe from somewhere or other, but don't exactly remember where...
    Just in case you haven't checked my one and only thread on this board, have you worked out how to alter the size of the galaxy in MoO2? Please say you have...
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

no luck in increasing the galaxy size in moo2 -- I just use editors to remove the black holes and create systems in their place and fill all the slots in each system with planets. There are a few editors out there that can create random maps with every planet slot filled and that's enough planets for me. As it is, I play the game by limiting myself to building colonies and outposts on only rich or ultra-rich planets... much more of a challenge since most of those planets tend to be guarded...
      Evolution does not work in straight lines, but the minds of some scientists do.

-- George Gaylord Simpson

Comment

I give myself an additional challenge by colonizing one system at a time, not moving on to another system until every rock is colonized with a starbase. Starting with the home system.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
        X