X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey all

Originally posted by Flameblade
    Got a lot to say.
    First off: Hey guys. Miss you at the other board but understand why you aren't going back
    Second off: I'm going to be coming to here too now.
    Third off: The official board is starting to fray at the edges with newcomers asking even weirder questions and starting small flamewars that dont go away for a while (due to lack of mods) and people making most think of a headless chicken 500 yard relay. Some are trying to help stabilize the official boards (Disembodied is showing up more and myself and placiddragon are pulling dampening duty)
    Fourthly: It has been confirmed a number of times that alan probably will never post on the boards again.
    Why and how was it confiurmed that Alan won't post with the fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormhound
      No, my stuff wasn't just thrown away (they can't; too much of it is integral to the game, like the research model). Others have been less fortunate, and you'll hear more about them after the game comes out. QS has not always been exemplary in its treatment of volunteers.
      1. The game is out now. Let me "hear more".

2. How were they not exemplary to volunteers?

Comment

Heh you really are performing wholesale thread resurrection aren't you GP
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Just the ones that I never got an answer for. Dish, puppie, Dish!

Comment

Working...
          X