Cybernetik: Good or Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybernetik: Good or Bad

Do the Cybernetik Races (Meklar and Cynoids) look 'silly'? Are they offensively idiotic or innovative works of art? Note, this has nothing to do with the quality of the rendering, which appears to be excellent.
    Yes! They both are dumb!
    0.00%
    Cynoids==Bad && Meklar==Good
    5.00%
    Meklar==Bad && Cynoids==Good
    5.00%
    They are both fine
    75.00%
    Where's the Power Ranger logo?
    15.00%
    "God does not play dice." - Albert Einstein.
    "Einstein was wrong. Not only does God play dice, but the dice are loaded!" - Erwin Schroedinger

They're unusual, but I consider this to be a good thing given that the intention of the race designers is to avoid the "humans in bear costumes" or "humans in cat costumes" or "humans in robot costumes" appearance.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I guess at this stage it's a moot point, but they do look a bit cute i suppose - still maybe that's the idea - the 'kids' will love em!And i guess the up side for me is i'll love killing them without mercy
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Perhaps stellar converters could become more fun after all! I can just imagine the look on their faces (well, actually I can't) when they see a big beam of energy pointed at them!
        "God does not play dice." - Albert Einstein.
        "Einstein was wrong. Not only does God play dice, but the dice are loaded!" - Erwin Schroedinger

Comment

Working...
        X