No announcement yet.

Will there be a Limited Edtion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stormhound a "Tech Tree" for MOO3 would be about as useful as mammary glands on a boar hog.
    Ha! - don't knock mammary glands, i'm sure there's a boar hog somewhere that would love some!
    But before i get in trouble It does sound great this non-linier approach and a set tech-tree would be useless, but maybe a nice races poster would be very cool? Aw heck i don't really mind.....just make MOO3 a great game and i'll be eternally happy
    I think we(the great unwashed public) really need a good game - there are so many companies churning out real stinkers these days - go for it!
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Stormhound... you from Jersey too?

Where abouts?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I apreciate the reply Stormhound, It's really great knowing that you care about our opnions that they are good or not.

I just got home from work and you made me have a big smile on my face. Thanks I needed that laugh.

Davor

Comment

c.o.Thor - trust me, I have nothing against mammary glands.

Imran - I'm newly moved to Toms River.

Yolky - glad I could improve someone's day.
          If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas
            Don't forget the "Designer's note". . .
            If Infogrames is planning on doing the MoO3 LE anything like the Civ3 one, then there isn't going to be much to plan!

And I just found my Civ3 ''designer notes'' folded up in the cardboard CD case the game came in. I thought to myself, "Why do I still have this?". So I promptly tested the sharpness of a throwing knife I forgot I had locked up in my closet, and then disposed of the sliced parchment afterwards.

It smelled kinda nice, though..

Comment

Working...
            X