X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to buy moo2

hi

i
    ve been greatly disappointed with civ3 and i want to know is moo2 fun and is it easy to learn without a real manual( all i can find is the jewell case version. i assume it's a pdf manual included, although i love thumbing through a real manual.)

i love a game thats just plain fun. i loved smac but civ3 doesn't quite do it.

tom

Yes. I have lost my manual, but my friend learned the game without it. I do see Moo2 on Ebay with manual from time to time. Some web pages exist to help with play. but it is not hard. They have INFO built in to show what each tech is and what items do. Questions can be asked here (well actually on Moo2 thread).

Comment

Yes it is a good game but the idiot I am I needed the manual. If you have any questions I can see if I can dust of my manual some where if I can find it.

I love that you can custimize your own races and make shure you get the 1.3 patch also.

There is a file somehwere wich I have lost called CORION. It lets you edit everything in the game.

Try it, it's a good game but the micromanegment gets a little boring after a good part of the game but since it's a cheap game goahead.

Davor

Comment

I have the game, and I love it! And I never read the manual, but the game is pretty intuitive, IMO.
        Just take the Psilons for the first few games, so that you can explore the whole tech tree and get familiarized with the game.

MOO2 is a must for strategy gamers. It's customizable races gives the game a huge life span, and, more important, a huge fun!
        I still play it multi-player, and several people still do! And the game was released in 1996, making it one of the oldest games played over the Internet! It's got to be an excelence game, right? I mean, there are also good games out there, but MOO2 is just MOO2!

I hope we will play some MOO2 together one day, tomdy2k!
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Yo, where can I play MOO2 multiplayer? I have a subscription to Kali but the other guy I know who wants to play is _not_ willing to subscribe to a pay service (Kali, Gamespy -- which is now a one-time $20 fee just like Kali right?).... I used to play on Heat.net (RIP) and the MSN Gaming Zone doesn't seem to support it. Any input would be great.. thanks!
          -GS

Comment

Working...
          X