Sillicoids (moo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sillicoids (moo)

Sillicoids can't use soil enrichment? Is this right or is there something screwed up in my current game? If this is the case then they really suck!
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Why would they want to enrich the soil? They eat the rocks!

The only reason I could see wanting to farm is making money, and you have trade goods for that. I think you can use soil enrichment on planets with populations that eat food normally though (i.e. captured worlds).

Or is this for the first MoO? Never played that yet.

Comment

This is the first moo. Thats why I added the (moo) in the subject rather than (moo2)

I wanted that +25% to planet size, plus the increased growth rate, plus when you have soil enrichment and can't use it your sliders get all messed up
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

well, i suppose soil enrichment might be considered just spicing their food supply a little. . . .
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
        X