Macromanagement Tools request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macromanagement Tools request

The constant bickering on the Delphi Forums about IFPs made me look for information on the Macromanagement tools, but the search function there gave me nothing useful. So, could we see a Data Dump on the Macromanagement tools? Or at least a more complete exposition than the fragmented glimpses I got? Pretty please with Antaran on top?
    "Magic is impresive, but no Minsc leads...swords for everyone."
    --Minsc, BG

UMMMMM

ME Dodo bird right now. What is IFP again? I cant find what it means again.

Thanks

Davor

Comment

Imperial Focus Points
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

IFPs are Imperial Focus Points. They represent how much meddling you can do within your government. You get a full batch of IFPs each turn, and you spend said points to take personal control of any aspect of your empire. Some folk like the concept, some don't and others think IFPs are simply a good way to keep multiplayer flowing. I'd like to know more about the macromanagement tools before setting my mind.
        "Magic is impresive, but no Minsc leads...swords for everyone."
        --Minsc, BG

Comment

Macromanagement tools such as?

Do you mean overall things like Empire-wide tax rates?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

here is the Data dump on IFP's : http://www.orionsector.com/dd-ifp.shtml

and her eis the project update which changes some things on the IFP's: http://forums.delphiforums.com/maste...es/?msg=6652.1

good bye

Ace Pace
            Ace Pace

Comment

Working...
            X