Thank you Thread, Join in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Thread, Join in

People usually thank the developers on their posts, on a minor scale......

This is the full scale, Thank you only, Memour style Thank you for the developers, designers, publishers, everyone.

I'm 18 years old, a computer prodigy if i might add i LOVE strategy games (though i do not call cheap lame strategy games Strategy games.)

I started out on Master of Orion when i was a kid (around 12-13 i think), I addored Master of Orion 2, and i read through the Background story(ies) for Moo3. I always loved Moo, but what totally took me by storm is its storyline which really makes it a Babylon5-style story.

Thanks for ALL the people involved in making this a title worth buying (hopefully), a title that takes you back to your childhood and a title that can probably make the new gen enjoy what Turn based Strategy really is.

Its not just the game, its the Atmosphere, the community, the story, and delivery, the spirits within and you guys....

Thanks. (i hope everyone takes a break and writes a thank you note for the devs and crew, and maybe share his history with Moo...)

This thread is premature. Let's wait until the game is released.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

We already had a thank you thread to to Stormhound et al. who visit here. Just dig it up and post how much you love their contributions.
      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
      New faces...Strange places,
      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

my special thx to stormhound for providing info

Comment

Yes, thank you Stormhound and those that pay you. I will be purchasing MOO3 as soon as it's available because it sounds like a great game, and I trust that you folks will be backing it with whatever patches etc. it may need in the future. If the game turns out to be a disappointment I will say so, but I feel pretty confident that it will be well worth the purchase price.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
          X