Data dump: IFPs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data dump: IFPs

For whatever its worth. Quicksilver recently posted a detailed description of all the various aspects of Imperial focus points here .
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Now this is interesting. I think its safe to say that much of MOO3's success depends on how the IFP system works. I will definetely take a look...
    I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Comment

Hey, IFPs are pretty important in Moo3.
      -Sencho

"Even the clearest and most perfect circumstantial evidence is likely to be at fault, after all, and therefore ought to be received with great caution. " - Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for the link Admiral , and now I'm glad to see that other apolytoners are fast enough to bring us the new inputs I had the pleasure to bring in the last weeks... some kind of a relief after many days of denied access to this site, and combined with some family matters and hectic weeks to come, I'll stand to a lower profile.... if I want to keep my civ III sessions addictive.
        The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Working...
        X