Hey Stormhound if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Stormhound if...

If you are playing Civ III how do you have time to make MOO3? When I play Civ III I play for hours sometimes.

Davor

Gosh Yolky, with threads like these, I'm starting to think that you're spamming your way up to warlord before Christmas...
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

It's not as though I work 24 hours a day...

Besides, playing Civ3 is game design research. Have to keep current in my field, you know!
      If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
        Gosh Yolky, with threads like these, I'm starting to think that you're spamming your way up to warlord before Christmas...
        No not at all Just so excited about Moo3 now thats all. When I found out that Alan Emrich is on it I cant wait for it to come out Cause I now it will rock.

Davor

Comment

Originally posted by Stormhound
          It's not as though I work 24 hours a day...

Besides, playing Civ3 is game design research. Have to keep current in my field, you know!
          And I'm sure you have found something about the design or the AI coding that can be upgraded for MoO3, or is it too late for that and you mostly speak for a post-MoO3 project?
          The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Well, at this stage it's mainly for future reference on the design side (I don't do AI).
            If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Working...
            X