My First MOO3 Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First MOO3 Post

I have read here for about 3 months now but this is my first post.

It just hit me. An Idea I mean. I keep reading the name Alan Emrich. He is making MOO3 correct?

Is this the same Alan Emrich who made the Masters of Orion hint book for the first MOO game? IF it is I cant wait for MOO3 because I know this game will be the best game ever. It will kick Civ3 ass. Hell even Civ2 and MOO and MOO2. Now I cant wait for the game to come out. I thought since it wasnt from Microprose and Simtex.

The MOO1 hint book is the only stragety guide that I can say is the only Hint book wich can call itself a hint book. It has everything, and I mean everything including the kitchen sink.

I was disapointed with the MOO2 hint book though so please Alan Emrich go along the way of MOO1 hint book and not MOO2. I felt I wasted my money on the MOO2 since all it really did was rehash the manual wich was excellent by the way.

Now that I cant wait for MOO3 to come out I will be here every day now for updates.

See you all later

Davor

A couple of things in reply:

Yes, it's the same Alan Emrich who did the MOO1 strat guide. Tom Hughes, another co-author, is also on the design team.

To the best of our current knowledge, Alan will not be the author of the strategy guide for MOO3. Infogrames opted for a different path, but I don't know who the author will be. Alan's been making sure that the design doc had all sorts of nifty info fit for a good strat guide, and will probably help the author in some capacity.
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Re: My First MOO3 Post

Originally posted by Yolky
      Is this the same Alan Emrich who made the Masters of Orion hint book for the first MOO game? IF it is I cant wait for MOO3 because I know this game will be the best game ever. It will kick Civ3 ass.
      Davor
      To kick CivIII ass, MoO3 needs only be mediocre.
      But it will be far better than that, I believe.
      Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Working...
      X