MOO3 Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO3 Music

This tidbit spilled just this afternoon by Rantz Hoseley (the Art Director for MOO3):

The music for MOO3 will be done by Brian Williams (who worked on the music for Pitch Black, among other things).

Rejoice, despair, or whatever you feel is appropriate.
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Well, could we at least get some samples from Brian's previous works, so that we could, well, rejoice?
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

this one?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This one

I have a hunch yours is someone different, but I don't really know the guy myself. (This was news to me, too.)

If you've seen "The Crow" or "Pitch Black" you've heard his music. I'll see if I can collect some more data from Rantz to give more of a reference.
        Last edited by Stormhound; December 15, 2001, 08:57.
        If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Comment

To quote from Rantz at the chat where the info was released:

RANTZ_H: Demon, the composer is Brian Williams, he's done work on many many movies, including working with Graham Ravell on the Crow and the siege to name a couple

RANTZ_H: and he's worked with some amazing industrial / dub bands, such as throbbing gristle, CTI, and such...

RANTZ_H: Demon, his own band project is at lustmord.com

Have at, folks.

Comment

I like his work, and think it'll meld nicely with what I've seen of the game so far! Outstanding choice!

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
            X