Ship Designs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Designs.

Is it possible to save ship designs? So lets say i create a ship design in game A and add it to my favorites list it will be availible to me in game B? (assuming i have the tech)

Same with the AI, is it possible to make them use certain types of ship designs? ie some kind of script file.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

your the brains around here...try it out and let us know
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

In the first case would you really need to do this? I mean you'd still have to spend the IFP to actually create it in the second game and recreating a ship design (from memory or simply writing it down) shouldn't really be too hard.

On the second thing however, that would be ideal. Find a design or two to make an AI competitive (I'm assuming good players will find ways to beat it on most levels given enough time).
      This will probably depend on the scenario-related aspects (if any) - how easy it is to basically define starting positions/techs/designs, etc.
      From the sounds of the editting capabilities the various weapons/systems will be easily changed so it should at least be possible to "cheapen" certain design types to the AI's liking...

Comment

What? You have to spend IFP on designing ships? Crap!
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          What? You have to spend IFP on designing ships? Crap!

I believe that every action uses IFP.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

IFPs and ship design.

As it currently stands 1 IFP is intended to allow you as much ship design as you wish in a single turn. Naturally subject to playtesting, etc.
            -Sencho

"Even the clearest and most perfect circumstantial evidence is likely to be at fault, after all, and therefore ought to be received with great caution. " - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X