Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Just one quick question, do we have a release date for MOO3
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

3 months after the civ 3 release or Q1 2002, whichever comes last.
    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Unless someone ( like Stormhound ) has a more precise answer to give ( a confidential data ! ), I've read somewhere in the site or the forums that the "end of march" is the target. Also GameSpot still list it as a Q2 2002 release. My 2 AUs is : don't expect to buy and play it before April 2002, this is almost 6 months after Civ III. But this is also , in a certain way, very soon on a point to be a bit frightening - to see how much work remains to be done for completing such a complex game, especially about the AI programming. Still, I'm optimistic, and this will give us the right timing to play both games.
      The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Nope, you've already given as good an answer as I could at this point. When I get a better one, AND clearance to give it, you'll get it.
        If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

anyone know when it's coming out for mac
          "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

at least 3 years later....
            What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Arg! Why must I wait so long for everything!
              - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
              - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
              - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Shoulda bought a PC, well for games at least.
                What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Actually, the MAC release *should* be simultaneous. We're using a development methodology and tools that let us create functionally identical code for both platforms, and when we compile and test it's done for both platforms.

At E3, we actually had a demo running where a PC and a Mac were having a space combat against each other...
                  If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Working...
                  X