'Barbarian Wrath' for MoO2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Barbarian Wrath' for MoO2?

Is there any way to boost the frequency and troop strength of Anteran attacks?

As it is, they're little more than an opportunity for easy tech...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

And the homeworld is a cakewalk. I want to add lots more ships to the homeworld.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: 'Barbarian Wrath' for MoO2?

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
      Is there any way to boost the frequency and troop strength of Anteran attacks?

As it is, they're little more than an opportunity for easy tech...
      I don't know about the frequency but there is a way to modify the stats of certain specials, Antarans, Loknar's Avenger ship etc. From what I remember its just a set of text files you modify and place somewhere in your Moo2 directory. Don't have access to my home PC at present but I'll see if I can find a URL in my downloads tonight.
      In the meantime you could try searching under Moo2 mods or somesuch?

Comment

Found it. There's an Orion2 editor you need to dl named Corion. Allows you to edit galaxy, races, picks, ships etc. You also dl the files for the Antarans/Monsters etc and modify using the editor. Placed in your Orion2 directory they act as an override of some sort.

url: http://www.nilsoftware.net/games/moo2/corion2.html

Comment

Working...
        X