• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MOO3 site down?

Is MOO3 site down?

I tried links, and they didn't work.
    Links worked several days before.

Last I heard, there were some ISP problems. It'll be back up when those are resolved; just check back every so often.
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Stormpuppy,

You really shouldn't hang out with us. We are the hoi palloi. The meager fans. Just got done watching Catching Amy. We are like those maggoty comic book fans. You should keep your distance so we respect you...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
        Stormpuppy,

You really shouldn't hang out with us. We are the hoi palloi. The meager fans. Just got done watching Catching Amy. We are like those maggoty comic book fans. You should keep your distance so we respect you...
        Hey, don't say that or he will disapear of these bords forever.
        Rome rules

Comment

Ah, but it's only been a year since I was one of you. MOO3 is the first time anyone has ever paid me for my ideas on what should be in a computer game. It was an interesting experience suddenly getting to work with the people who did this stuff for a living. And while I realize that your post was in jest, GP, all things considered I'd rather the respect was earned by people seeing me up close. Pedestals are pretty dang drafty.

BTW, so far as the MOO3 site, try http://moo3.quicksilver.com and it should work fine.
          If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Comment

Up and running.
            Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormhound
              Ah, but it's only been a year since I was one of you. MOO3 is the first time anyone has ever paid me for my ideas on what should be in a computer game. It was an interesting experience suddenly getting to work with the people who did this stuff for a living. And while I realize that your post was in jest, GP, all things considered I'd rather the respect was earned by people seeing me up close. Pedestals are pretty dang drafty.
              Excellent, we don't need to worry then.
              Rome rules

Comment

Stormin'

I was drinking heavily last night...anyhoo...just wait a year or so, you'll get used to spending less time with the hoi palloi...need to concentrate on your craft...

Comment

How do I get a job like this?
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

(serious post) If you really want genuine respect. And want it form people how know your true capabilities. You are unlikely to get that from fans. But you may get it from your fellow "true craftsmen".

Comment

To Chegitz: Spend your free time playing and tinkering with games, and trying to come up with a few original designs of your own until you understand just how hard it is. Then be in the right place at the right time, offer to help for free and impress the socks off 'em. At least, that's how I did it.

To GP: One can be respected for different things, including for having a reputation of being honest and open with the facts. So long as most of the fans feel like I'm square with them (within the limits of what I'm allowed to tell), I'll be happy. If they like parts of the game that I had a hand in, that'll be good too.

Comment

The site seems to be up at moo3.quicksilver.com but if you type www.moo3.com, it doesn't work. So hopefully that will be cleared up soon.
                        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Though, it doens't seem to matter if it's up or not because it isn't updated very often.

Once apolyton is a better source for what's the latest.

Comment

Working...
                          X