MOO2, safe techs to give away to the AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO2, safe techs to give away to the AI

I was playing a game on hard, right after hiring that android leader, all the races contacted me and asked for Android farmer/worker/scientists tech.

I have never seen the AI build any of them. What are some of the other techs to safely trade away?

Dimensional portal? Never seen the AI attack Antares.
    Bio weapons if you have the antidote? Or antidote if you don't use them.

Anything else?

Well if you have the techs like the Pleasure Dome, you can trade them to a unification race. Actually I am not sure they can even accept them.

You can trade them Bio weapons, if you are sure you can stop them from being able use them. IOW if you are able to smash any fleets they could send.

I don't allow myself to make trades, so I am very rusty on what can be safely given.

Comment

Anything can be safely given, if you have better.

I always gave away all the planetary defense techs to the weaker races; it never gave me any problems, and it usually helped in keeping one AI from steamrolling all the others.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I will trade quite a bit, especially to the Psilons, since they will research it eventually anyway.

I WILL NOT trade spy tech, planetary defenses, weapons, armor, Warp Interdictor, basically anything that has a direct battle effect.
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
        X