Continue playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continue playing?

Is it possible to continue playing after another race has won the council vote?

I didn't accept the vote and was immediately eliminated... If I had accepted the vote, would the game have continued?

BTW, this is MOO2.

Carolus

I have never continued after a vote won by someone else, so I am not sure. I have done it after I won the vote, so it probably would play.

Comment

If another race wins the council vote and you accept the decission, you immediately lose and the "Your power is gone, fleet destroyed..." video plays.

If you don't accept the decission, all remaining AI races surrender to the one with the most votes to form a single united empire against you! You're plunged into a final war with no chance of further diplomacy.
      Last edited by TomalakStar; November 12, 2006, 13:08.

Comment

Yup, I noticed that much! Immediately had 22 Doom stars (?) on my back...

Carolus

Comment

I have been known to cast my vote for someone else (ensuring their win), then refuse to accept the vote. I only do that if the game's in the bag, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aabraxan
            I have been known to cast my vote for someone else (ensuring their win), then refuse to accept the vote. I only do that if the game's in the bag, though.
            Yeah, that's always a fun way to spice up the final battles of the game. The AIs aren't smart enough to unite against you on your own, so the council's a nice device to do it for them.

Comment

Working...
            X