zoetrope's ftp site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoetrope's ftp site

So, I noticed that zoetrope's ftp site is gone. Does anyone know what happened?

I've got an old mirror of the moo2 subdirectory on my website, but I'm not sure if anything changed between February 12th, 2006 when I made the mirror and when it went down.

Dunno. I saw him a few weeks ago on our irc channel: irc.quakenet.org #moo2

He didn't mention anything.
    "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

shannara256: your mirror is current, so not to worry. I'd have put more files there, but I was near my (2 MB ?) disk limit.

The most important, current, MOO2 websites are absent from my list at SFF: those sites include:

lordbrazen.blogspot.com

masteroforion2.blogspot.com
      masteroforion2.com

They are Alex D's, Lord Brazen's, Siron's and "4381"'s.

By (legal and commercial) right, the MOO2 site should still be there, because Greyware Automation, who handle the bill for the zoetrope account at SFF, charged me the monthly fee on 18 September 2006, so I'm up to date with all payments.

Indeed, my SFF home page

is still up (I'm logged on there as I speak), but I get a 421 error whenever I try to access the ftp site.

Hmm, I wonder whether it's easy to set up an ftp site on a computer at home?
      ftp://ftp.sff.net/pub/people/zoetrope/MOO2/
      Zoe Trope

Comment

Well, I'm glad that you're ok. Let me know if there's anything you want me to change/add to my mirror.

Has your host said anything about why your ftp site is down?

Comment

OK, zoetrope's MOO2 site has been restored. What's more, SFF basic accounts now have 40 MB each, an increase of 20 fold.
          ftp://ftp.sff.net/pub/people/zoetrope/MOO2/
          Zoe Trope

Comment

Is there an easy way to download a daily file from an FTP site automatically ? Looking for an automated way to download a daily file from an FTP site (which requires a login ID/password) to my local network. Would like to be able to schedule when this occurs.
            Last edited by eakinasila; December 1, 2009, 02:17.
            i need help

Comment

Working...
            X