System Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Requirements

I really want to play this fricken game (MOO2), I've had it before and I loved it, but for some reason I haven't been able to get it to work lately.

Is there any reason to assume that it doesn't work well with Windows XP? Do I need to do anything special to get it to work?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Do you talk about the win version (orion95.exe) or the dos version (orion2.exe)? (I recommend the dos-version with the new 1.4patch: http://lordbrazen.blogspot.com/2005/...i-v140-on.html )

In general, it should work.

ATI drivers in XP can cause troubles:

With DOSbox at least singleplayer should work then.
    "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

I tried the 1.31 and 1.4 patches, and now the Dos game starts up, and I get the whole intro movie, but if i click the mouse or keyboard it crashes, and once the movie finishes it crashes.

For the Win version I just get a black screen.

Keep in mind that this is actually an improvement over what it was doing earlier.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hmmm. Never heard about this problem.

Mebbe a lbx file is damaged or so.
        "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Well I ended up figuring it out. I still don't know quite what the problem was, but it works now, and I played it all day.

Comment

Working...
          X