Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kali League Battle Roster, let the games begin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali League Battle Roster, let the games begin!!

Here's the team roster.
    I encourage you to get in touch with team memebrs and be ready for battle.
    Kicking We will keep trake of scrore initialy here with form posts.
    Friday June 10th is opening day for league battles.
    you can play in games at any time with other league members and record the wins here.
    I hope that Saturday at 2pm EST US time there will be many league players ready for battle.

Elerians: Step, Zealot, seppel, SuperChad
    Mrrshan: alex d, jb-bigkat, Zentraedi, Nalla
    Silicoids: siron, Giant, MaxAlban, KFizzle
    Trilarians: Gusset, CyberSaber, BlackAdder, Alfikus,
    MasterDave
    Meklar: GrayLord, Jano, Vovin, Marius
    Human: 1st&17th, Cabman, Whoha, Seb
    Alkari: PK, Titanius1, SkyBandit
    Bulrathi: Dmitry, vandal_RUS, shwabrer, Guillaume777
    Klacton: xenocide, Glimmer, RedDog, Vesayen, Saxes, Larsman
    Sakkra: Brutalisk, Kutuzov, Wern, Obbiwon(Shodan), Da_Brick
    Gnolams: Zirkahn, Druz, Dirt-Bag
    Psilons: SwordFish
    Last edited by StepNRazor; October 12, 2005, 18:45.

Vovin is cheating, he is both with Meklars and Klackons!
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

nice avatar Zealot, i like big knights with big swords

Comment

thanks zealot.

thats a typo.

superchad should be instead of him in the meklars team.
        "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Originally posted by siron
          thanks zealot.

thats a typo.

superchad should be instead of him in the meklars team.
          But Superchad is already on the Elerians as well!
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

ah yes. Step moved SC from meklars to elerians. Havent noticed this so far.

I guess Vovin should be in meklars team then to replace SC.

Comment

Hows the leaue roster working for everyone?

Comment

I haven't been playing, been completely out of time, and I have no idea when I might return!

Comment

biggest problem was 4way hardcore freaks nalla and z in same team.

I talked with nalla....and I guess we have a solution.

Comment

Ah. Step already updated the roster (realize this after I have finished this post) XD :

Guillaume777 joined Bulrathi
                    -------------------------------------------------

Nalla moved to Mrrshan.

--------------------------------------------------

I have a further proposal.

When there are 2 from the same team A and the other both players are team B and C.

So far only unrated games are possible, what about this:

B and C can form an alliance and a rated 2v2 is possible:

A vs B&C

I have to think about the rating a bit. But I guess this would improve the activity of the league.

Comment

I think 2A vs B&C as team game should be fine B and C split the victory points?.

A 4way FFA could also work, with spome degree of dificulty though, with A vs A vs B vs C by either decreasing A's possible points gained or increaing either B or C's possible points.
                      This is also asumeing the all parties are ok with the game and perhaps could supply some input in the increase or decrese in points.
                      Two people on team does not always imply team A has 50% chance to win, both members on Team A could be rookies or an ace and a rookie or vet and an ace. Aslo bear in mind the level of play for B and C.
                      This sort of game point allocations is closer akin to betting and the people involved are determineing the ammount to bet and the odds for the bet.
                      There should be some boundray margines to keep from gaining loosing an excessive amount of points.

Comment

I'll join as a Trilaran now that I'm playing again.
                        "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Updated Roster

Comment

Working...
                          X