High Council Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Council Nominations

lets get some games rolling soon it would be nice to get games going June 4th.

Lets begin by getting some of the folks makeing decesions nominated and voted for. as there are 3 slots I think it's ok that each person can nnominate 3 people.
    So with that I nominate Siron, GrayLord, PK.

After the nominations are all in then the council can finalize the team structure and make migrations players or what ever theyy think is best. I think Glimers idea of team captians (strong players) picking there team mates.

Once that is accomplished structure up some games.
    Get the most accomidating time zone.
    Set up with players withing team for availability.
    Record results.

Game records can be kept in text format if need be until a web site is up and running. I know Siron has been working on an ELO formula.

OK well submit your nominations for 3 council members.
    I would hope that the structure would be that every year or every 6 months 2 council members step odwn and 2 fresh ones step up. and no player hold the position for longer than 2 consecutive terms. anyway thats just my 2 cents. nominat some people so we can get a vote going.

What does the council do ?

After the nominations are all in then the council can finalize the team structure and make migrations players or what ever theyy think is best
    They move players to get equal strong races ?!?!
    They make the rules !?!?

What else ?
    http://www.moo2.de.vu

Comment

As far as council choices go, I'd be inclined to choose people with a demonstrated current level of effort toward promoting MOO2. There are a number of people that qualify based on this, so it's a bit difficult to choose, but if I were forced to pick 3 people...

Step (for obvious reasons)
      PK (seems to always be on and helping out the newcomers, and keeps up a website, even if I can't understand the language
      Siron (also with a website, also spends time helping newbies a lot, and has enthusiasm demonstrated by his mods, even if I myself don't play them)

Subject to change if Marius were to express an interest.

-Gusset

Comment

k

I´ll vote

SIRON
        JB-BIGKAT
        STEP
        http://www.moo2.de.vu

Comment

I vote for Dmitry, Cabman and Alex

PK

Comment

Step,Siron and Lord Brazen are the obvious choices I think. Of course I am easily persuaded to change my vote if someone wants to let me win a game

Graylord

Comment

Step got the ball rolling he should be on the council, + he’s on a fair bit all times of the day and open-minded to new ideas.

Have to say Siron because he’s on more then anyone earlier in the day (North American time) and very helpful to new players, and in keeping people in Kali.

Then I guess PK if he intends to participate in the 2v2 ladder, as he is as active and as helpful as siron. If he does not intend to play actual games in the ladder id prob. rather someone else as my third nomination. Someone that’s active nights (North American time). I’m not really on then so I don't know who this would be. JB?

I also think there should be more then 3 on the council unless all three must agree on a rule or whatever for it to be passed. Alex and cyber for more nominations...

Peace.
              Last edited by Glimmer; June 19, 2005, 22:58.

Comment

Working...
              X