No announcement yet.

Early expansion in MOO2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VMXA: we are talking conquest bud, not vote and not eliminating the antarans either.

Siron: I tried the huge galaxy-advanced tech. I did it in 32 turns on the second attempt. I had to negotiatie round nebulas. (and didn't have a navigator)

Comment

Ah, never mine.

Comment

Siron: I managed your challenge in 28 turns With favourable conditions it can probably go even lower.

Comment

It is not "my challenge" dude. I have never blitzed in a huge gal. I just remember that it was mentioned here. 27 or 29 turns iirc.
          "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

I only coined it as "your challenge" because you had talked to me about it bud. It was a way to refer to it without having to say every time the settings etc

Comment

If someone is still interested in Brutalisk's 'Quest':
              Yesterday I did two games, one in 101 turns and one in 100.
              In the first I was some lazy, and in the second I had bad luck, so I think I can do it at least 10 turns better.
              I'll keep trying ...

And the race to use this? I think it's obvious to take tele. Then you have to have fast ships, so transd is given!?. The only good race i know with these picks is uni tele transd rhw lhw rep -gc -sd. That's the one I used.
              Are there other options? Some feud-race, maybe?

Comment

With the above race after some games with ~105 turns I did one with 97t (-pop instead of -GC, -SD)

Then I changed the race: To be faster I took Omni, so:
                Feud, tele, transd, omni, rhw, war, rep.

After some bad maps, I didn't played, I had a verry good map (and an early nav-leader), and I won by conquest in 73 !!! turns.

Comment

Working...
                X