Some recent Java MOO screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutalisk
    Anyway carrying far too long... Great to see you making the javamoo. But as for the players' suggestions, multiplayer is simply the way to increase the game's longetivity. Whether easy or difficult, eventually the AI does get boring. Don't be insulted by players' suggestions, they mean well.
    I'm not insulted at all!

It's that I am just NOW getting to the point of getting to work on the AI and have a lot of ideas to implement.

Although I may prove myself wrong, I am convinced that I can come up with a competitive AI that does not cheat. I don't have deadlines... I can make changes & improvements based on player complaints & recommendations.

I feel that it is far too early to throw up my hands in defeat and start working on MP.
    "Barbarism is the natural state of mankind... Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always triumph."

Comment

"I feel that it is far too early to throw up my hands in defeat and start working on MP."
      I don't think one excludes the other. I think it's great that youa re trying to make a good AI And simply perhaps, ocne the AI has reached a satisfactory level (referring to a level you will be satisfied with as its creator), then and only then you can look at making a multiplayer as well to satisfy your growing numebr of followers

Comment

Working...
      X