Orioncd.ini Moo2 install error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orioncd.ini Moo2 install error

Well im trying to install moo2, but for some reason the install files wont work. so i've copyed every file on to my HD and thought that would do the trick, but it didn't

when i try to start it it tells me that the orioncd.ini is missing.
    This file is missing:\ I can't find it anywhere..

I can't find any cracks either

I've tried running the install and setup file from my computer, but nothing works..

could anyone post a link to the ini file or a crack or something?

thanks..

You propably tried the Install.exe. Well, for me that doesn't work, maybe because of ATI Radeon graphics card that makes dos version of install and game crash.

Instead, run Arun.exe and start installing game on different folder than cd itself. If you have copied cd to harddisk before install, you can start arun.exe from there, and so not needing a real cd at all.

Comment

None of the *.exe files worked. They started, but then nothing happened.

I have fixed it though..

What i did was that i found another random *.INI file and just put the path to where i put the game, and the path only, into the INI file and named it ORIONCD.

That worked perfectly..

I have encountered some bugs though:P

For some reason everything goes black and flickers..

Going to try to update it, but im getting an error while trying to start it after i patched it to 1.3.1

"HAMSTRNG.LBX...." dont remember the rest. so i found a HAMSTRNG.LBX file, but the size doesn't match..

Comment

Working...
      X