Background of the Elerians - A not so Serious Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background of the Elerians - A not so Serious Post

I've never read the MOO2 manual, so the history of the various races is little of a mystery to me.

Maybe, especially so for the Elerians. So, here you have a breed of sexy spacebabes with err, elven ears, who must obviously be related to humankind. They come from a starsystem named Draconis (Sigma Draconis?).

How did they get there? I could imagine they were initially brought away from Earth when Homo Sapiens Sapiens was still a young species, perhaps by the Orions.

Naturally, they were used as pets hmm... pleasure slaves by this highly cultured and wicked species, which eventually brought them down through slightly different paths of both artificial as well as natural evolution. In time the Orions, or whoever they were, grew extinct. Their civilization disappeared and the Elerians were left to fend for themselves, the eventual survivors stranded in the starsystem under an orangecoloured sun which was to become their homeworld.

Survival now depended on a radically different set of traits and the single-sexed Elerians evolved into a highly condensed, authoritarian and warlike matriarchic society.

What do you think? Does the theory sound plausible?
    Last edited by Fusion Rifle; November 22, 2004, 03:23.

As good as any. The manual really said nothing much about them, except to say that only females could be in the military.

Comment

Working...
    X