Masters of Orion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of Orion

I assume that the copy of Masters of Oiron I have is MOO1 as it is dated 1993. It is on floppy (x4).
    I am having trouble loading from floppy. Does any one have MOO1 on floppy and are willing to attach the said files to an email and send them to me.

TIA

Doing that is illegal. IF I had moo1, then I would do it for you AFTER you sent me your disks, so that I would have proof that you really do have Moo1.
    You forgot one thing... I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Comment

MOO1 Disks

I would not send you the disks because what would be stopping you from copying them yourself.

If you doubt me having the disks then I will give you the serial number and the names of the files that are corrupted on my copy of MOO1.

What happened to 'trust'?

If you don't have MOO1 then why bother replying?

Comment

Google around for 'abandonware' and 'master of orion', and you'll find something.

Comment

My orig. copy of Master of Orion came on a cd. Maybe you can find one on ebay.

Comment

My original copy of Moo1 came on 4 floppies.
            The reason I am looking for a floppy copy is that some of my original disks are corrupted. Can anybody help with this wee problem.

Comment

I have had many games and apps stop working after a time, especially with a new machine.

This is why I am glad that floppies are not being used for anything important any longer.

Have you tried to read them on other rigs? Can you see all the file or are the disk not accessible now?

Take a look at Jon's site:

Comment

To Per,
                I have done a google search and found lots of good stuff including another forum dedicated to MOO Thank you
                Tp vmxa1,
                I have gone to www.johnsullivan.com and downloaded a complete copy of MOO1 on floppy and have installed it in my wife's machine which is a 98se machine and it will run once I sort out the EMS Driver which it has not got yet.
                Thanks
                To Dark Parrot,
                I have copied the game onto both my machines HDD's and made 2 copies onto floppies and made a backup onto CD so now I will not ever lose it again.
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X