Installing DOS version moo2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing DOS version moo2

I heard that the dos version of moo2 works better in multi over the net, but have not been able to find the install.exe on the Cd. I know that sounds stupid, but every site tells me to find it, I search for it through explorer and using find and its not there. Is it hidden somewhere?

I assume its there because the box says Dos/Windows 95 CD-ROM.

Some cdroms from computer magazines contain limited windows moo2 install only. If u dont find ur dos version come to kali and i will personally help u to get the right version.I wont speak about it here, but i will on private kali session.

PK

Comment

hrmm

PK is a popular name on kali...

Comment

oo ooo

Questione. I haven't found anyone on Kali to help yet but I noticed there are 2 files after I install. Orion 2 and Orion95. Orion 2 behaves slightly differently(longer fade times between menus and such) and on exit goes to dos prompt instead of windows prompt. Is that the dos version maybe? Did the game already install it with 95?

Comment

Popular name? Hmmm, why

orion2.exe is dos runned program, while orion95 windows one.

orion2 works on default 60 hz so its bad for ur eyes and slow on screen ( nvidia users can correct it, ati cant : du to vbe 3.0 ).

More players are on kali at evening time then morning, so plz try again

PK

Comment

Working...
          X