Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious outposts

I hate RTFMing...

Sometimes I see that planet got 50 units of my population even without colonization / outpost. I just order to migrate there and soon get a new colony. How do you get these free outposts?

Also sometimes minor races (Magnate civilizations) decide to join me even if I do not colonize their planet. I see that one day I receive a free planet with 100% Alkari population and ofter several turns neighbor 100% Rhea planet joined me.

Also question: do Magnate civilizations work for you when you colonized their planet?

Another question is: why this game so sucks? If it had less micromanagement, normal 2D battles, normal ship designing...
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

People like to move. If they find a better planet they'll move there and once there are enough citizens of your empire you'll gain a new planet.

Did you have Alkaris and Rheas before? If yes, could be that they found a planet that suits better for them. Remember that races prefer different kind of planets. Could be that the new Alkari colony (full of Alkari citizens of you empire) is not suitable for the Rheas or your own race.

Magnates will be integrated into your society, thus they will be working for you.

Last question...well. Use more the development plans and it will be a lot less micro.
    "Give us peace in our time",

Stuart Adamson, singer from Big Country, 1958-2001.

Comment

Working...
    X