Unlock Invalid Rect???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock Invalid Rect???

When I play MoO2 multiplayer game using Kali with my friend at first turn my game crashes to destkop and this stupid message appears: "Unlock Invalid Rect". Help cause this is preventing me from playing MoO2 with my friend!

I need more information! Xp or other, 1.31 or different, win or dos, type of install, way u play on kali.
    Gimme full information and i ll try to help u.

PK

Comment

Ok. My OS is Windows 2000 pro, 1.31 Win95 version and the way we play using Kali is that my friend creates a lobby and I join his game and press ready button and then MoO2 launches and he create's a network game and I join it and it used to work first but more I have played MoO2 the more buggier it has gotten. Oh, and by the way always before the game crashes my colors go crazy and I won't see most of them. Instead I see black all over the screen, but I can still see some buttons and lines.

Comment

That sounds a little bit like ATI-vid card trouble:

(read noobifex post there) do u have such a card? I remember 5 or 6 users who had trouble because of that.
        "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Well, I have ATI Radeon 9600 XT.

Comment

Well, thats your problem...and AFAIK there is no solution with that vid card.
            "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

There is a "solution".

Buy a budget video card from ebay or somewhere else and use it for moo

Comment

Working...
              X