Master of Orion 1 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Orion 1 game

can anyone plse help me? I lost my disks for the Master of Orion 1 game and I dont know where I can get a copy online.Can anyone tell me if theres a site that I can download the game?

The Underdog or something like that and Jon Sullivan have them. do a google search.

Comment

Re: Master of Orion 1 game

Originally posted by trod62
      can anyone plse help me? I lost my disks for the Master of Orion 1 game and I dont know where I can get a copy online.Can anyone tell me if theres a site that I can download the game?
      Download an IRC client. (www.mirc.com)

Connect to an EFNet server.

/join #Oldwarez (When I download a game that's still copyrighted, I go buy it if I really like it. I urge you to do the same, since good companies can't make good games without revenue.)

/msg Themonkey XDCC LIST

basically every old game since 1985 is available on that bot, and he's there 24/7. hope I helped you out.

Comment

I buy all my games, but I doubt you could find Moo1 anywhere other than Ebay. I have not seen it in a store in years.

Comment

Comeon, help the guy out already

Here:

Comment

Well it has been posted here over and over and how hard is to use google. So sometimes I look up the link, sometimes not.

Comment

Yeah man, I am sure your tongue grew hair by the amount of times you had to post it

And even more frustrating by the fact that the websites for MOO are actually easy to find...

Comment

Thnks guys ...you've been a great help...very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X