No announcement yet.

Invasion poll: Super critical decision that the fate of the empire rests on:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion poll: Super critical decision that the fate of the empire rests on:

Do we attack this turn, and send the ship headed for ixion to pegasus there when it gets there, or wait for the 5th ship to get to ixion before launching?
    Turn 280
    33.33%
    Turn 281
    66.67%

WoW I clicked on Pegasus and the game crashed. I reloaded using MoSlo and it was ok?

I can't say much about the plan as I do not remember how the ships have done vs Starbase with missile bases. I would think it should be fine as you have Loknar.

I is hard to figure out what is what as there are several ship designs. Currently you are building "Warship". It has 2 plasma cannons and 5 mass drivers for PD and 27 free spaces.

Why not change the design and delete the current build and start a new ship build. You could gain a number of PD's and change them to phasors. Phasors are a better PD than Mass drivers at this point.

Is there any additional improvements to the starbases and missiles for the Bulrathi over the races you have encontered so far? IOW have they gotten a new shield or armor or a better missile than the last target?

So you probably have the best handle on how the attack will fare.

Comment

asdf i just switched from phasors to mass drivers

They have zortium armor, EC computer,nuclear drives, either class 1 or no shields,their fleet is smaller, we should have no trouble winning.

Comment

Working...
      X