Your Favorate Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorate Race

In building games I like the Trilarians (good research and farming) and Humans (kick-ass economy, powerful spies)

In war games the Harvesters beat the rest up so badly it's funny.

Just about anyone that can pick superior manufacturing.

Comment

For some reason I have a certain fondness for humans.
      I also used the race pick mod that gives you enough points to add picks to your heart's content.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Trilarians, just because I liked them the most in Master of Orion II. Something about strange, aquatic, squid-like humanoids intrigues me. Plus, the race picture in Master of Orion II reminds me of the aliens from those Alien movies.

Comment

They reminded me of the Deep Ones in the Cthulhu Mythos.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

i like the klackons. something about giant spacefaring ants is just amazing.

Comment

I used to play etherean (any) and increase the manufacturing a bit.

Cant beat those 12 size green1 planets....

Comment

Tachidis for me...
                "Give us peace in our time",

Stuart Adamson, singer from Big Country, 1958-2001.

Comment

Working...
                X