Info on Ad-On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Ad-On?

I went to the two Mod sites (see Moo3 new June 25th lead stories) to try to find exactly what was changed with the Mod. Anyone else have any luck? I don't want to install a mod (particuarly if it is EXE) without some idea of what it does.

Has anyone used the mod? Opinions?

Hydro

I've been using Bhuric's mod, and he's making progress on fixing some stuff that needed it. No problems with it so far.
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Is that the same as the mods offered by the June 25th post on the Moo front web page?

Comment

Yep. Though there are actually different sets of mods, but I'm talking about the guy who's doing the executable patches.
        If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

I find the main page descriptions to be quite misleading. They've sort of cobbled together a few different posts that give a different overall picture of what's going on. But the links all work, so I guess that's the important thing.

Bh

Comment

I've just started using Bhuric's mod....great job.
            Tonight i'll increase the number of TFs with his patcher to 15...for a start. I may increase to 20 when i get used to it, can't wait
            "Give us peace in our time",

Stuart Adamson, singer from Big Country, 1958-2001.

Comment

Working...
            X