Multi-Player Democracy Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Player Democracy Games?

To anybody interested, could we not set up a Game with the hotseat style with more than one race? I think it would be great, because Hotseat games for a sitting slog along, but for a play-by situation it'd be a great way for a more evolved/involved Democracy game engine. For example with a few Human Players against Comp Players the possibilities for more ministers more, arms companies and various other involving play elements with a more interactive feel (heck even let minsters handle things like Diplomacy/Research at critical points in the game). That's just my take thugh but please give me input to this thread .
    O-Ren Ishi, You and I have unfinished business!

(Tranlated from Japanese)

Sounds good, but I'm afraid this cannot be done ....
    Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

hotseat means that we either need people that don't mind others seeing the outline and position of their empire and their disposition of forces, or have an impartial person play turns across the boundary between teams(everyone as the case may be)

Perhaps we could do a co-op vs the ai.

Comment

The AI cannot even handle one human ;-) Besides it is very doubtful that there will be enough reliable players around. Else, the idea is good ....
        Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

Working...
        X