Ground Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Assault

Is there any way to transport armor or those battle bots to invade a planet? I can only seem to bring regular infrantry.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

I almost never have battletoids, but I can't recall seeing them on attack. The troops will be equiped with the best armor you have tech for and also use any racial bonus you have.

If you have a commando type leader that bonus will apply.

Comment

No. Armor and Battleoids are strictly for planetary defense, they can not be sent to other planets.

while I find the ground combat in Moo2 vastly better than the Moo1 system, it was still sort of broken. At higher tech levels, when you might be able to support 50 or so transports there is really no way the defenses of a plant will hold unless you marines are so far behind in tech it is pathetic.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh, you mean the armored barracks tanks? Never have them either, but yeah they cannot be sent.

Comment

No way to bring tanks, but if you picked HG/+20 combat, then your ground troops are better then tanks.

Comment

Working...
          X