War and Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War and Peace

Is it posible to sign a peace treaty after you get in war with the AI? I tried offering gifts and then asking for peace but so far I had no success.
    Oh and where can I download the last patch?
    Quendelie axan!

Last I looked the patch is on the Atari site. Check the support area.

On the peace part, I can't remember. I don't make peace.
    Last edited by vmxa1; March 8, 2004, 02:57.

Comment

Yes, you can get them to make peace with you, but the harder the level you play the more difficult it is. It takes a lot of "giving" and the creation of a big fleet -> thus rather pointless. If the AI has the advantage, it would be very difficult for you to convince them of peace, unless you have leaders that have the "diplomat" skill or are "charismatic"

Comment

I've never been able to get a peace deal

Comment

Leave them with a single planet, then give them another system and they'll love you :-)
          Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

Bakalov have you managed to make peace on impossible with the AI. I managed to make them love me with various gifts including a system but they still refuse to make peace.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

If I wanted to I was always able to make peace with them.

But IIRC you have to wait one turn after getting friendly before they would accept peace.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                On the peace part, I can't remember. I don't make peace.

Beat them up enough, and they will come crawling
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I have so many games I get confused, but I believe if you beat the computer down to one solar system and get a civil war started you'll never have to worry again.
                  What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                  What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Why do you need a civil war, if they are down to one system?

I like to park a fleet on their one planet and then when they make a ship or a defensive structure I dust it. You know they can still steal a tech from one planet.

Comment

You can bomb them to one pop too :-) You must be fast enough to stop the bombardment before killing the last pop unit, though ....
                      Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

Bombing always cracked me up. I get to bomb away, but I never built any bombs?

Moo1 you could bomb, if you had them. If not then the beams were used and they may or may not be able to do damage.

Comment

Working...
                        X