X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoO2 DG Nomination thread for Period 2:

Nomination thread for Period 2

Dear Poly Alliance citizens,

Please post in here, if you want to run for President/Minister of Defense/Minister of Affairs.

Post your name and desired position.

The thread will run out latest March 1st.

May the best one win

(Updates will be supplied)

President:
    Gilgamensch

Minister of Defense:
    Bakalov

Minister of Affairs:
    Pave
    Last edited by Gilgamensch; February 27, 2004, 08:55.

I wish to run for Minister of Fusion Beams

Comment

Sorry you lost me

You mean you would like to be our Admiral?

Comment

I'd like to be a Minister of War. I can't bear those rocks nearby anymore .....
        Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
          Sorry you lost me

You mean you would like to be our Admiral?
          No, I mean I wish to be Minister of Fusion Beams. Anything that has to do with Fusion Beams, I get the final word. I decide when we research Fusion Beams, how many Fusion beams to put on each ship, etc.

And Auto Repair units. I want to be Minister of Auto Repair Units.

Comment

This would still put you under The minister of DEFENSE (Bakalov we are a peaceful race ).

But otherwise, why not (for the rest, please also voice your opinion, I don't want to be the only one deciding ).

Comment

Peaceful, heh

Peaceful race automatically translates into a dead race or a slave race, choose the one that suits you better :P
              I cannot forget all those women and children that had to die ... or meet even worse fate than death.

So now (with this message) I am honored to found the War Party in our alliance. This organization will be completely devoted to exterminating or enslaving any single alien which is out there. I believe that our citizens can see the necessity of supporting me in my noble cause.

Comment

I have to incist that we are a peace bringing nation.

We will nring peace to everyone :Evilgrin:

Comment

We have plasma cannons, so you can't be minister of fusion beams :P

Comment

Unless you use alt-Einstein, you will have to be stuck with Fusion Beams for a while.

"pwnt"

Comment

no we stole them from the silicoids, they are probably taking the psilons for all they are worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Sparky
                        Unless you use alt-Einstein, you will have to be stuck with Fusion Beams for a while.

"pwnt"
                        Maybe you did not read the threads for the game and that is fine, but the players are not going to cheat. No overt cheats and no covert ones either. In fact playing the game ahead with some changes to the choices was deem to be enough to get players excommunicated.

You may want to try some tactful means of getting questions answered rather than accussing people of cheating. I am not trying to rebuke you or anything, but a few of your post are sort of condesending. You have not been posting here so long as to know the players, so take my word for it, they are going to play fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                          no we stole them from the silicoids, they are probably taking the psilons for all they are worth.
                          Oh I see, this is for the DG that's already in progress. I though it was for a new one, hence why people were being nominated for various positions. Never mind.

Comment

Our old group had a night of the long knifes(I signed up for tech writing... a 30 hour course apparently...)

Comment

Gilgamench, now I see your point, and agree to bring peace to everyone. And soon I will come with a plan how to pacify the rocks first

Comment

Working...
                              X