Did they eve fix the DivX problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they eve fix the DivX problem?

I have had the game for awhile, but got really discouraged at the DivX error that occured every 5 minutes, so I let the game go. Now, I hear that there was a code patch or a text patch, or something. Did the DivX bug get replaced yet? Are there other patches coming? Or is this game simply written off, never to be discussed again?
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

I think it behaved better under the 1.2.5 code patch, but I can't guarantee success on any individual system.
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Thanks, I hope it's a lot better, from what I read on the MOO3 Atari boards, the patch still did not totally solve it. Has anybody gotten it after the patch?
      "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Yep, I've managed to make it happen at least once, I think, but in general it *is* very well-behaved now during application/display-mode switches. Of course I've had the game less than a week, and the patch almost from day one.

BTW, it's a DIRECTX error, you ninny, not a DivX error! AFAIK DivX has nothing to do with any game, and certainly nothing to do with display interfaces in any case. Sheesh!
        Mark/MAC

Comment

Working...
        X