No announcement yet.

Turn 170-180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, do not glass the planets, but send some transports instead. We must have some cool GF bonuses till now, powered armor is the most formidable one .... If we fight their fleet be sure that there are no defensive structures on the battleground - like stations and bases. I do not consider the game lost. If you want then I as a MoD may lead the battle, but I insist that this must be as soon as possible.
    Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

Ok i'll build some trooptransports at D2

Comment

Have in mind that once built the transports must be used ASAP because of the command points. We must have 3 or better 4 at the time when we launch the attack. May be two or three planets have to build them simultaneously. The 3 darlenia colonies for example. You can insert them before the terraforming in the queues and they'll become ready really fast.
        After the attack we must continue building transports for 2 reasons - to unload troops on the planets to suppress rebelions and to try to overwhelm the rocks and conquer all of their colonies before they know what hit them ....
        Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

also its finals week so I won't be able to do anything until friday around 9:00pm my time.

Comment

I vote for two teams building troop transports (attack when four can arrive.) -- Start a second BB with Beams (soon, not ASAP, but after the first four transports hit the sky, one location continues troop transports, and a second starts the BB.)

As for the Star Base/Terraforming, I'd go with terra forming first & Star Base later -- maybe use the sillies' planets for star bases to "support" the ships in space.

Regarding tactics for the Sillies -- we may want to engage -- take a planet or two, & when their fleet arrives -- smack half (run) and then crush in detail. -- A thought if we are out gunned/out numbered. If the Sillies then push the war on us, they'll hit us with piecemeal replacements -- which I think we can take out.
            Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

Working...
            X