No announcement yet.

It seems that a terrible fate has befallen our President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My comp can't do screenshots, unless someone can find that program, right now I get large black boxes from printscreen and paste.

Comment

you are sure you are using CTRL + Print Screen? You might have to use ALT-Print Screen.........

I think I already used it..........

Comment

Alt Prt works in XP. You can them paste it into what ever tool you like, Irfanview, Photoshop, Paint.......

Comment

I have windows 98, ctrl+printscreen doesn't work, printscreen does but the picture is messed up. If you can find the link to the program that will take screenshots from moo2 ill use that.

Comment

Ok, I will fire up my Win98 PC and see if can get screens, I can't remember.

Comment

I knew I had figured out something, but could not rememebr how or what. I fired up the ole PIV-1.7GH with Win98SE.
              It still have my HyperSnap 4 running, I have version 5 on XP now.
              Anyway, I found the Capture function. In that select Enable Special ...., then check the Direct X 3D.
              Now minimize HyperSnap. Start Moo2 and at any screen hit the Scroll Lock key and hear the camera snap a picture.
              You can then do what ever you want to the pic. I saved it as a JPEG and copied it to a floppy. I needed to bring it to my Web connected PC and here it is:
              Attached Files
              Last edited by vmxa1; October 22, 2003, 15:20.

Comment

I think they have a 30 day trial, I have a full lics, so I am not sure what is disabled in the trial version.

Free downloads of HyperSnap screen capture, screen print (screenshot, print screen) and image editor, HyperCam screen recorder (screencam), more!

Now don't say I never done anything for you.

Comment

I just tested it with version 5 on XP and it works. The ALT PRT makes a discolored picture for me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Lets see what 800 looks like:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, it looks like it is easier to see. I think HyperSnap can make the image anything you want, but I happened to use Irfanview to resize this one to 800. It is free at:

Comment

ok, got them both, ill set up hypersnap when the next term starts.

Comment

Working...
                        X