No announcement yet.

Nomination thread for Period I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh, ok, it seems that I missed something (may be the description of the MoA's role) , but anyway you are welcome :-)
    Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

Now that you mention it, I thought the MoA was a combination of MoIA and MoFA.

Comment

Exactly:

Minister of Affairs: Internal and External, meaning diplo, colonists etc...............

Comment

Gent's,

I still wait for confirmation of vmxa1 and bakalov for the proposed position's. I just don't like that we would elect somebody and he wouldn't be around

Elections shall start Monday!

Comment

I shall be around, and vmxa too. He was on this (MOO1/2) forum when I joined and this was looong ago, and we probably will be here when there is no one else :-)

I'd prefer that someone else be the president, because this way more people will be involved in the game. I will be here in all cases.

Comment

Originally posted by bakalov
              I shall be around, and vmxa too. He was on this (MOO1/2) forum when I joined and this was looong ago, and we probably will be here when there is no one else :-)

I'd prefer that someone else be the president, because this way more people will be involved in the game. I will be here in all cases.
              Bakalov,

Harry is running for president, but you could still get the MoD. Vmxa1 hasn't responded yet ..............

Comment

If Vmxa does not want to be the MoD I think I can handle this ... We'll wait for his response till monday though :-)

Comment

May I take your post as a nomination (in case vmxa1 doesn't respond)?

Comment

Ok, if vmxa does not respond you can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                      For my first action in office, I'd like to create the Minister of Spin...
                      Oh Oh! I wanna be the Minister of Spin!

...by his use of the term "MOO" he was referring to the most recent and perfect game of the MoO series, MoO 2 seeing as MoO 3 doesn't really have any connection to the MoO dynasty.............

Comment

Sorry I was gone most of the day yesterday. Go ahead bakalov.

Comment

By the way, we can have more than one person beng nominated for a position. That's why we will have elections

Comment

Yah, it's no fun to win by default. I want ballot stuffing! I want mudslinging debates!

Comment

Personally, I think that mud is better slung with a side arm toss. If it is overhand and if the mud has too gooey a consistency, then there is the risk of premature slop, particularly on one’s self. Definitely sub optimal.
                              Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

Nomination is over, I'll open some election polls.

Comment

Working...
                                X