Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomination thread for Period I

Nomination thread for Period I

Please post in here, if you want to run for President/Minister of Defense/Minister of Affairs.

Post your name and desired position.

The thread will run out latest Spetember 28th.

Update:

President: Harry Seldon
    MoA: Pave
    MoD: bakalov
    Last edited by Gilgamensch; September 25, 2003, 11:32.

Sound of crickets..................

Comment

Let me nominate bakalov as I know he loves this race.

Comment

Seconded.

Comment

I need bakalovs OK for it.............

I would not like to see somebody proposed, which we might vote for and he even doesn't know about.........

Comment

I nominate Gilgamensch for anything he wants to run for.

Comment

Makes sense, that is why it was only a nomination. He may in fact decline.

Comment

I nominate vmxa1 to minister of defense

Comment

I nominate myself as Minister of Affairs.
                  The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                  - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Thanks GhengisFarb for your support, but as my job is sometimes occupying me fairly strong, I am not sure, if I'll run in the moment.

You might have seen, that I dropped out in between, as I had to go on a trip.............

Comment

Nobody's going to run for president? I'll give it a shot but let me make sure I still have my MOO disk at home.

Comment

Harry,

trying to trick us again?

We want to play MoO2

Comment

Vmxa, I am sure that an average player cannot screw up the things with this race. I will be here all of the time with lots of good advice (as probably you will be too), but don't want to be the president myself ... I believe that Harry can handle this. There will be other presidents coming :-) I'd like to see Iasius as a president too ....

Hehehe Pave, we have fired the minister of affairs before the start - as a repulsive race we have only 2 diplomacy options - to declare war, and to beg for peace ... If this is what you want to do then be welcome :-)
                          Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

I meant Moo2. Damage control! Damage control! For my first action in office, I'd like to create the Minister of Spin...

Comment

Originally posted by bakalov
                              Hehehe Pave, we have fired the minister of affairs before the start - as a repulsive race we have only 2 diplomacy options - to declare war, and to beg for peace ... If this is what you want to do then be welcome :-)
                              Of course!

But if I remember correctly, it wasn´t Minister of Foregein affairs
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                              X