Who is Loknar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Loknar?

And what should we be waiting for? Anyone?
    "Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown." - Darph Bobo

?

Comment

Call me dumb, but I'm new here.
      What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

Loknar is a very positive influence for you empire. Do everything you can to protect him. (Like making lots a spys and keeping them at home)

Comment

Yeah, I figured that part.
          I was referring to the backstory.

Comment

What you see is what you get.

On the other hand if you want to write more of a backstory I suggest going to OrionSector.com MoO3 forums and asking for help.

BenRipped

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that.

Comment

Loknar is the last Remnant of the former Orion Empire.
                He appeared in MOO2 after you freed Orion from the Guardian, with a nice little Hi-Tech Battleship.
                (in MOO2) He and his Ship had been in Orbit around Orion since the Orion Race disappeared and he shared some Hi-Tech Secrets with you.
                Afterwards he helped your Races to battle against the Antarians which frequently conducted Raids into the Orion Sector from another Dimension.
                But Resistance was futile. The Orion Races managed to destroy a Planet in the other Dimension, believing that they had destroyed the Antaran Homeworld, but, as later to be seen, it was just a simple Outpost, belonging to a large Antaran Empire.
                So, some time aftr the Orion Races celebrated the Destructions of the Antarans those, that were believd to be dead, struck back with the Full Might of their Starfleets, which were equipped with superior technology and employed superior Tactics, to take out the Orion Races one by one.
                I don´t know what hapened to Loknar during this time, but I think he helped with the Resistane and then went into hiding, after it was clear to him, that Resistance was futile.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Its also that sphere thing in Heavy Metal.

Comment

Working...
                  X