what race are you in moo3?

Klingon
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Pond scum!

Comment

A spam hating anti-troll.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

I always play the hidden race thats not in the menus... The Llort are the best race.

Comment

The Sectoids (or Greys, or what else you like calling them. The Roswell "aliens").
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

How can you play the Magenate Races? Or is everyone being loony?
              Jamazz

Comment

...and the first answer within the original 16 races is... Psilon!

...as opposed to Klingons, Pond Scum, and Anti-Trolls.
                Known in most other places as Anon Zytose.
                +3 Research, +2 Efficiency, -1 Growth, -2 Industry, -2 Support.
                http://anonzytose.deviantart.com/

Comment

See Avatar.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Do you guys just play one race?
                    "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                      I always play the hidden race thats not in the menus... The Llort are the best race.

Comment

I´m Vulcan.

But if you ask what Race I ply in MOO3,
                        it´s the Psilons
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I play a customized Evon race called the Tanari .

Comment

Aren't Tanari the 3rd Ed. AD&D demons? Nice. I'd go for the Beholders, Illithids, or Elves (ala Spelljammer).

Comment

I was playing a modified gas bag but had to quit when I ran out of viceroys. I was BBQing them, the viceroys, when they would mess with my settings. After a while I couldn't get any more volenteers and my capitol city was down to just one old F*RT bag that came right out a ststed that he'd run the government his way if I mad him a viceroy!

It sure was fun for a while there tho... BBQed VR almost every other day. I even invited the laddies from Terra's Atari & QSI to one of the BBQs... just to help fan the flames you understand...

But these guys are a real joke when it comes to spying... imagine a pre WW-II dergible, now imagine something that can hole five of them with room left over for the QE-II, the Empire State building and the Chrysler building... and a couple of football fields to boot... then top that off with a minimum environment suit (about the size of a levathon battleship) trying to spy on someone. < Gas bag whips out his micro camera (About the size of a 1960s VW bus) and starts snapping away... BOOM! ZZZZZZZZZIIIPPPPPPPP! BOOM! ZZZZZZZZZIIIPPPPPPPP! BOOM! ZZZZZZZZZIIIPPPPPPPP! BOOM! ZZZZZZZZZIIIPPPPPPPP! BOOM! ZZZZZZZZZIIIPPPPPPPP! > ... and then there's the lurking... errr hiding in dark alleys... errr staying out of sight... hmmmmmmmm... errr.... HMMMMMMMMM! ERRR! And lets not foreget searching offices... (after careful analysis the gas bag simply ingests the whole building and has his parasites do the work) of course there is a small problem of having been seen by half the population of the planet eating a building... but what the heck, they'll get over it... they always do. Besides these silly runts didn't even try to build doors large enough for a gas bag!

Comment

Working...
                              X