Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portrait selection

What does everyone think?

Silicoids and Sarkas represent the greatest threat to early/mid game but both have good and sometimes fantastic bonus's.

The humans,elerians,birds,gnolams,Bulrathi, darlocks,and cats tend to pick bonus's that are not all that great as slaves, so removing them increases the chance of getting others, also a few of these tend to be warlike.

the meklar,bugs,psilons aren't as big a threat as the first group(silicoids and sarkas), and don't have quite as good of bonus's.

the trilarians sometimes have good bonus's other times they don't.

Darlocks.

I absolutely loathe those bastards. I hate them with a passion unbridled by common sense or sound reason. If I'm ever elected president I swear I'll hijack the game and wipe those sorry maggots from the map.

Comment

Can't wipe them out if we pick them ;P

Comment

That's the hope. Damn, dirty Darlocks.

Comment

Fully support the hatred of Darlocks.

Comment

Silicoids are such a pain that I would be thrilled to avoid them being in the game - they expand way too fast - but admittedly theirs and the Sakkras bonuses are nice.

Darlocks would be ok I suppose.

Comment

Well I tend to use Darloks as my pic.

Comment

So darlocks it is.

Comment

I haven't got anything against the Darloks.

Except laser, missiles, bombs ...........................

Comment

I usually try and take the Darloks out any way I can as soon as we come in contact.
                    I'm slightly biased though because I tend to take -spy picks.

Comment

I usually play Psilons so I'm a huge target for the Darlocks throughout the game. Combine that with usually being in the lead ("You were framed!") and you have a blood feud.

Comment

I always play the Elerians -- after all, I do have to watch the screen.
                        Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

Yeah, them digital babes are quite nice for their time
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Elerians for screen beautification!

I haven't had many problems with Darloks, unless they hit repulsive. Of course, I tend to share tech, so they don't have much reason to go after me.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The reason to be concerned, if any, about them is stealth. If they show up with stealth ships at your door and you do not have OMNI, it could be a pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X