Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't agree with virtually anything you wrote in the first two posts, especially the parts presented as if they were facts, and it boggles the mind that you'd use phrases like "steaming pile" in any kind of serious paper. This smells like a cheap wind up.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
      Well I don't agree with virtually anything you wrote in the first two posts, especially the parts presented as if they were facts, and it boggles the mind that you'd use phrases like "steaming pile" in any kind of serious paper. This smells like a cheap wind up.
      What do you think about the rest of it, or did you only read the begining?
      Listen to my internet radio show
      Tuesday Mornings 9-11am Pacific time. www.titaninternetradio.com

Comment

This is a long, laborious read full of opinions stated as fact. I do not think 'millions' of people bought this game. I have yet to find any real numbers, but I get the feling it's closer to 500,000. (Which in game terms is pretty damn good) I was unable to get through the whole thing, though, and I second Grumbold's opinion: I doubt this is a serious paper

Comment

1. What does this have to do with Antropology?
          2. It doesn't appear to be college level material.
          3. I'm sure breaking a single (albeit long) post into 15 seperate consecutive posts is against the rules. Looks like a cheap attempt to get halfway from "Settler" to "Warlord" in one thread. Can we have a Moderator ruling here?

BTW - You made some good points but they were overshadowed by the vastness of your rant.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
            Can we have a Moderator ruling here?
            But of course.

I don't care what the reason actually or supposedly is, 15 straight posts in any thread, let alone your own, is

Yes, it's a so it's now closed.

I'm too lazy to go in and dock someone 14 posts, but if you spam in the future like this, you might very well find yourself restricted from posting.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
            X