MOO2 Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO2 Crash

hey guys i keep getting this weird popup that keeps on sayin "FILE ANIMATION FRAME TOO LARGE" if any1 knows the cause for this plz help.

OS
    WINXP
    PENTIUM 3 1.33 GHZ

I haave not heard it, sorry.

Comment

ohh okay no i just in2 this game and when the gnolam ambassodar (sp) movie comes on the first time then it just messes up the whole game also sorry if i didn't mention this but i don't have the DIPLOMATS.LBX file could that be a reason for this. any insight would be appreciated.

EW

Comment

I ran into to someone with that file missing before. I attach it here some place. I do not know if that solved it for them or not. Sounds like an install issue.

Comment

VXMA
          can u link me that file i really do enjoy this game but this ****ing problem keeps appearing i would truly appreciate it if you would link that.

Comment

I just checked my install and the patch and do not see Diplomats.lbx ?

Comment

I was wrong it was shipname and here is that link. It did work for that user.

Comment

Maybe you should put it on a diet.

Comment

It might be XP that's the problem. Could you find the missing file on the CD?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i really appreciate all of your insights and help thnx every one vxma i will try that file thnx again if it works it works if not then i'll savour the few amount of gameplay i played lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X